The provision of a high standard of care in veterinary ophthalmology demands not only clinical expertise but a range of technologically advanced instrumentation that is not available to most veterinarians. Maine Veterinary Medical Center provides a range of diagnostic and surgical ophthalmic equipment and procedures that are now available in the New England area.
Ophthalmology Services will include (but not limited to):
- Treating ocular conditions of any species with an eye
- Cataract surgery including intraocular lens placement
- Glaucoma medical and surgical therapies
- Dry eye medical and surgical therapies
- Eyelid reconstruction
- Ocular manifestation of systemic disease
- Availability for advance imaging (ocular ultrasound, CT scan, MRI) and more....
MVMC is committed providing the highest possible standard of care to veterinary patients with eye diseases and is open 24/7/365. Our ophthalmologist will work with you and your family to provide the comprehensive eye care your dog or cat needs.
here to learn more about Dr. Sarah Blackwood, MVMC's newest full-time board certified specialist.