Keep in the know with our veterinary and community events!
Continuing Education Dinner Series
Time: 1pm – 2pm
Location: Saltwater Grille South Portland, ME
- Surviving Trauma with Dr. Meghan Vaught
- Protein Losing Nephropathy with Dr. Jeremy Diroff
The Recover Initiative: Updates in CPCR
Thursday, February 22nd
Time: 1pm – 2pm
This course discusses updates on the Recover (Reassessment Campaign on Veterinary Resuscitation) initiatives for canine and feline CPCR (cardiopulmonary cerebrum resuscitation). The course will discuss basic and advanced life support techniques, goals, and other considerations.
Monthly Virtual Q&A Panel with Our Specialists
Monday, February 5th
Join us for an hour of Q&A with board-certified internists to discuss all things neurological.
Dr. Miranda Gallo, DVM, DACVIM (Neurology)
Dr. Maggie Green, DVM, DACVIM (Neurology)
Dr. Amy Hodshon, DVM, DACVIM (Neurology)
Dr. Scott Petesch, VMD, DACVIM (Neurology)
First Monday of every month
Time: 6 pm – 7 pm
For owners or caregivers who are experiencing grief and loss after saying goodbye to a companion animal.
For more information, please contact Erin Schlicher at firstname.lastname@example.org
Client/Owner Educational Events
Emergency & Critical Care Journal Club
Pimobendan in Cats (journals attached) lead by Dr. Kim Oparil DVM, DACVECC
Monday, November 27th at 7pm
- Effects of pimobendan in cats with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and recent congestive heart failure
- Retrospective evaluation of the safety and tolerability of pimobendan in cats with obstructive vs nonobstructive cardiomyopathy
- Cardiac Effects of a Single Dose of Pimobendan in Cats With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy